Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, Please upload some images and put them in the article. Please remove this tag when this is done.
Juicio Final 2011 (Spanish for "Final Justice") was a professional wrestling major show event produced by Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL) that took place on June 17, 2011 in Arena México, Mexico City, Mexico. The main event of the show was a Lucha de Apuesta, Mask vs. Mask match between Averno and La Máscara. After losing the match, Averno removed his mask and revealed that he was Renato Ruíz Cortes, 34 year old 16-year veteran from Mexico City. Just hours prior to the start of the event, former CMLL wrestler Tony Rivera orchestrated a protest, blocking the entrance to Arena México with a fleet of buses, due to feeling that CMLL was not paying their wrestlers enough. After initial fears that the event might be cancelled, Rivera finally ended the protest after a meeting with CMLL management.
The event featured six professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds or storylines. Wrestlers portray either villains (referred to as Rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (Técnicos in Mexico) as they compete in wrestling matches with pre-determined outcomes.
- Metro and Stuka, Jr. defeated La Ola Amarilla (Okumura and Yoshihashi) in a Best two out of three falls tag team match
- La Fuerza TRT (El Terrible, Rey Bucanero and El Texano, Jr.) defeated Brazo de Plata, El Hijo del Fantasma and Valiente in a six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Team Alpha (Negro Casas, Diamante and Hijo del Signo) defeated Team Delta (Blue Panther, Fuego and Pólvora) in a six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match; Forjando un Ídolo semifinal match
- Team Charly (Atlantis, Delta and Guerrero Maya, Jr.) defeated Team Bravo (Último Guerrero, Ángel de Oro and Rey Escorpión) by disqualification in a six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match; Forjándo un Ídolo semifinal match
- Rush, La Sombra and Jon Strongman defeated Mephisto, Mr. Niebla and Shinsuke Nakamura in a six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match