|Jucio Final 1990|
|Promotion||Empresa Mexicana de Lucha Libre (EMLL)|
|Date||December 14, 1990|
|City||Mexico City, Mexico|
|Last Event||EMLL 57th Anniversary Show|
|Next Event||EMLL 58th Anniversary Show|
Jucio Final 1990 (Spanish for "Final Justice") was a professional wrestling major show event produced by Empresa Mexicana de Lucha Libre (EMLL) that took place on December 14, 1990 in Arena Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico. It was the last major show produced by EMLL under that name as they were renamed Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL) a few months later.
The main event of Jucio Final was a three way, round-robin tournament between Octagón, Fuerza Guerrera and Huracán Ramírez II (not to be mistaken for the original Huracán Ramírez). The three men faced off against each other in singles matches until one man had scored two wins, eliminating him from the tournament. The remaining two wrestlers faced each other in a Lucha de Apuesta match where both men would put their masks on the line. Guerra defeated both Octagón and Ramírez, forcing those two men to wrestle for their masks in the main event. The final saw Octagón defeate Ramírez, earning the mask of Huracán Ramírez II. Following the match Ramírez unmasked and revealed that his real name was "Name" as per Lucha Libre traditions.
The undercard featured an additional Lucha de Apuesta, this time with both competitor's hair on the line as El Dandy defeated El Satánico and had Satánico shaved bald after the match. The opening match of the show was a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match where Atlantis teamed up with Rayo de Jalisco, Jr. and Ringo Mendoza to defeat the team of Fabuloso Blondy and Los Hermanas Dinamita (Máscara Año 2000 and Universo 2000) by two falls to one.
The event featured five professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds or storylines. Wrestlers portray either villains (referred to as Rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (Técnicos in Mexico) as they compete in wrestling matches with pre-determined outcomes.
- Atlantis, Rayo de Jalisco, Jr. and Ringo Mendoza defeated Fabuloso Blondy and Los Hermanas Dinamita (Máscara Año 2000 and Universo 2000) – two falls to one in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- El Dandy defeated El Satánico in a Lucha de Apuesta, hair vs. hair match. As a result Satánico was shaved bald after the match (23:03)
- Fuerza Guerrera defeated Huracán Ramírez II (3:26)
- Fuerza Guerrera defated Octagón (5:23)
- Octagón defeated Huracán Ramírez II in a Lucha de Apuesa, mask vs. mask match. As a result Huracán Ramírez II was forced to unmask after the match.