Johnny Moss (March 11, 1980) is an English professional wrestler. Working primarily in England, Moss has worked extensively throughout numerous independent promotions including Preston City Wrestling, Insane Championship Wrestling, Premier British Wrestling, International Pro Wrestling: United Kingdom and Pro Wrestling Elite.
Moss trained with Andre Baker during 1998 and made his first-match debut the following year for the National Wrestling Alliance. Afterwards, Moss's career returned him to the English wrestling circuit. With his vast technical knowledge, combined with his physical conditioning and strength, Moss swiftly became recognized as possibly being one of the best technical competitors in English professional wrestling.
- Finishers and Signature Moves
- German Suplex
- Split-Legged Moonsault
- Tombstone Piledriver
- "The Vigilante"
Championships and accomplishments
- 1PW Openweight Championship
- All England Championship
- QPW King Of Ladders Championship (1 time)
- What Culture Pro Wrestling
- WCPW Tag Team Championship (1 Time)
- National Wrestling Alliance United Kingdom
- NWA United Kingdom Heavyweight Championship (6 times)