John Morrison and The Miz were an active professional wrestling tag team and former WWE Tough Enough contestants. The team currently works for World Wrestling Entertainment on its ECW brand but also appears on the SmackDown and Raw brands due to ECW's talent exchanges with those brands. The team has no official name, although they have been referred to as The In Crowd or The Dirt Sheet, after the name of their online webshow.
On the November 16, 2007 edition of SmackDown, ECW superstars and then-rivals John Morrison and The Miz were paired to face Matt Hardy and Montel Vontavious Porter in a match for the WWE Tag Team Championship and subsequently won after Porter turned on Hardy. After winning the title, Morrison and Miz brought the title to the ECW brand. When they won the WWE Tag Team Championship, the two were no longer portrayed as enemies, but rather as trusting friends. They would defend the title on numerous occasions on both ECW and SmackDown as well as multiple pay-per-views against the likes of Shannon Moore and Jimmy Wang Yang and Tommy Dreamer and Colin Delaney. The team's gimmick was further expanded upon when they were given a show on WWE.com called The Dirt Sheet, which later became the most popular show on the website. On June 23, at the 2008 WWE Draft, the duo defeated the Hardys which earned ECW its only draft pick, which was Matt Hardy. On July 20, 2008, at The Great American Bash the team lost the title to Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder; however, neither Miz nor Morrison were pinned during the match.
After losing the tag titles, Morrison and Miz entered a feud with ECW newcomers Evan Bourne and Ricky Ortiz, who they had previously mocked (and continued to do so) on the Dirt Sheet, as well as an Internet-centered feud with RAW's Cryme Tyme based on which WWE.com online show was the best (between the Dirt Sheet and Cryme Tyme's "Word Up"). Morrison & Miz won a match between the two teams at Cyber Sunday, which was voted for by fans. Recently Jillian Hall has also aligned herself with the tag team. Throughout October the team has mocked D-Generation X. On the October 28th edition of ECW their feud with DX continued mocking them after a live Dirt Sheet attacking two impostors playing Shawn Michaels and Triple H. They proceeded to lose a match against DX on the 800th Episode Celebration of Raw. During the match they mocked DX's signature moves having Morrison perform Sweet Chin Music on Triple H, The Miz went for the Pedigree on Triple H but failed to perform it.
- Finishing and signature tag team moves
- Double belly to back wheelbarrow facebuster
- Double gutbuster
- Double spinebuster
- Powerbomb / neckbreaker combination
- Hurricanrana by Morrison from the top rope, into a mid-air powerbomb by The Miz
- Slingshot catapult by The Miz into a forearm smash by Morrison, knocking the opponent backwards, followed by a slingshot elbow drop by Morrison onto the opponent draped over The Miz's knees
- The Dirt Sheet
- In February 2008 Morrison and Miz were given a streaming segment on the WWE website named The Dirt Sheet in which they mocked other wrestlers and facets of pop culture. On August 5, they aired the first-ever live edition of The Dirt Sheet on ECW.
- The (self-proclaimed) Greatest Tag Team of the 21st Century
- Entrance themes
- "Ain't No Make Believe" - also Morrison's theme in singles competition
- "Reality" - also The Miz's theme in singles competition, not used as much as "Ain't no make Believe"
- "Be jealous!"
Championships and accomplishments
- World Wrestling Entertainment