Jesse Ventura & Gorilla Monsoon were a commentator team in the World Wrestling Federation.
Monsoon and Ventura were the main commentary team for the major events from 1985 to 1990, calling the action for the first six editions of WrestleMania - except for WrestleMania 2 when Monsoon was in Chicago and Ventura was in Los Angeles. They also called the first two editions of the Survivor Series and the 1989 Royal Rumble. They were also paired on other occasions, notably at the Boston Garden in 1986 to call the match between Tito Santana and Randy Savage when Savage won the WWF Intercontinental title in controversial circumstances.
- WrestleMania I - March 31, 1985
- WWF The Wrestling Classic - November 7, 1985
- WrestleMania III - March 29, 1987
- Survivor Series 1987 - November 26, 1987
- WrestleMania IV - March 27, 1988
- Survivor Series 1988 - November 24, 1988
- Royal Rumble 1989 - January 15, 1989
- WrestleMania V - April 2, 1989
- Survivor Series 1989 - November 23, 1989
- WrestleMania VI - April 1, 1990