|Monday Night Raw|
|Date||January 4, 1999|
|Previous episode||December 28, 1998|
|Next episode||January 11, 1999|
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Steve Blackman defeated Ken Shamrock (3:26)
- Goldust defeated Mark Henry via DQ (3:44)
- The Godfather vs. Test ended in a double DQ (1:59)
- Triple H (w/ Chyna) defeated Mankind (with Shane McMahon as Special guest referee (2:57)
- Edge vs. D-Lo Brown ended in a no contest (4:57)
- Kane vs. Pat Patterson & Gerald Brisco ended in a no contest in a handicap match
- The Road Dogg (c) defeated Al Snow to retain the WWF Hardcore Championship (8:38)
- Mankind (w/ Billy Gunn, Chyna, The Road Dogg, Triple H & X-Pac) defeated The Rock (w/ Kane, Ken Shamrock, Shane McMahon, Test, The Big Bossman & Vince McMahon) (c) to win the WWF Championship (8:48)