Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The January 3, 1993 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on December 15, 1992 at the Dane County Coliseum in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Shawn Michaels (c) defeats Jim Brunzell to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship (5:26)
- Tatanka defeats George Petrovsky (2:29)
- Bob Backlund defeats Dale Wolfe (2:48)
- Bam Bam Bigelow defeats Buck Zumhofe (2:24)
- The Steiner Brothers (Rick Steiner & Scott Steiner) defeat Red Tyler & WT Jones (2:32)