The January 3, 1993 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on December 15, 1992 at the Dane County Coliseum in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Shawn Michaels (c) defeats Jim Brunzell to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship (5:26)
- Tatanka defeats George Petrovsky (2:29)
- Bob Backlund defeats Dale Wolfe (2:48)
- Bam Bam Bigelow defeats Buck Zumhofe (2:24)
- The Steiner Brothers (Rick Steiner & Scott Steiner) defeat Red Tyler & WT Jones (2:32)