The January 29, 1989 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on January 1, 1989 at the Birmingham, Alabama in Jefferson Civic Center.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Bret Hart defeated Barry Horowitz (3:17)
- The Powers of Pain (The Barbarian & The Warlord) (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeated David Stoudemire & Rick Allen (2:37)
- The Red Rooster defeated Danny Davis (w/ Jimmy Hart) (2:55)
- Dino Bravo (w/ Frenchy Martin) defeated Scott Casey (2:07)
- Rick Martel defeated Dale Veasey (2:36)
- The Bushwhackers (Butch & Luke) defeated Omar Atlas & Tim Horner (2:30)
- King Haku (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeated Josh Stroud (2:48)