January 26, 1961 Edition of NWA Southwest Sports is a Professional wrestling event of World Class Wrestling Association & National Wrestling Alliance which took place at the Dallas Sportatorium in Dallas, Texas on January 26, 1961.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Haru Sasaki defeated Don Whittler (12:00)
- Don Manoukian vs. Hogan Wharton ended in a Time Limit Draw (15:00)
- Dory Dixon defeated Tosh Togo in a Best Of Two Out Of Three Falls Match
- Danny Hodge defeated Bull Curry [2-0] in a Best Of Two Out Of Three Falls Match
- World Class Wrestling Association Event history
- World Class Wrestling Association
- National Wrestling Alliance