|Promotion||World Wrestling Entertainment|
|Date||January 24, 1999|
|Previous episode||January 17, 1999|
|Next episode||January 31, 1999|
The January 24th, 1999 Edition of Heat is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE, which took place at the Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim, Californa. It was aired live as a lead up to the WWF Royal Rumble.
Steve Austin is turned away from VIP parking area for not having a limo, he says he'll return later.
Gerald Brisco & Pat Patterson greet a large masked black man who steps out of a limo.
The J.O.B. Squad (Bob Holly & Scorpio) defeat Too Much in tag team action. After the match, The Acolytes and Mideon attack both teams. The Undertaker then takes to the ring and announces that he will take another victim.
Mankind taunts The Rock from backstage. He announces that he will make The Rock scream "I QUIT! I QUIT! I QUIT!". Shane McMahon thanks him for his words.
Vince McMahon announces that Austin wouldn't be there tonight. He is interrupted by a shot of a Monster Truck limo charging through the parking lot. Austin then makes his way to the ring. Vince slaps Austin then high tails it as he leaves Brisco & Patterson to get beaten up.
Mankind beats his mystery opponent (a debuting Viscera), by disqualification after Shane McMahon distracts the referee and The Rock attacks him in the ring.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Tag Team Match: The J.O.B. Squad (Bob Holly & Scorpio) defeated Too Much (Brian Christopher & Scott Taylor) (3:46)
- Holly pinned Christopher after a Falcon's Arrow.
- Non-Title Singles Match: Mankind (c) defeated Viscera (5:04)