The January 24, 1987 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on January 5, 1987 at the Brendan Byrne Arena in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Paul Orndorff (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeats Paul Roma (2:29)
- Koko B. Ware defeats Steve Lombardi (3:32)
- Bob Orton, Jr. & The Magnificent Muraco (w/ Mr. Fuji) vs. The Can-Am Connection (Rick Martel & Tom Zenk) ended in a Double DQ (3:57)
- Randy Savage (c) (w/ Miss Elizabeth) defeats Randy Sharpe to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship (0:45)
- The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart) (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeat Scott McGhee & Tony Garea (2:43)
- Blackjack Mulligan & The American Express (Danny Spivey & Mike Rotundo) defeat Jimmy Jack Funk, Ron Bass & The Gladiator (3:33)
- "Piper’s Pit" with WWF President Jack Tunney as guest, presenting André the Giant with a trophy for "being the only undefeated wrestler in WWF history." The trophy is noticeably smaller than one presented to Hulk Hogan a week earlier, although André seems gracious in accepting it ... until Hogan comes out and, in congratulating André as a role model and idol everyone can look up to, inadvertently steals the spotlight. André appears to be upset and walks off the set, to which Hogan chalks up to André's modesty.