The January 20, 2006 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took take place on January 15, 2006 at the Florence Civic Center in Florence, South Carolina.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Lashley defeated John Bradshaw Layfield (w/ Jillian Hall) (3:14)
- Matt Hardy defeated Finlay by DQ (5:48)
- Mark Henry (w/ Melina) defeated Rey Mysterio in a World Heavyweight Title #1 Contendership Match (11:57)
- The Gymini (Jake & Jesse) (w/ Simon Dean) defeated Brian Kendrick & Paul London (2:32)
- Randy Orton (c) defeated Orlando Jordan to retain the WWE United States Championship (12:57)
- Kurt Angle defeated Daivari by DQ (2:15)