|Friday Night Smackdown|
|Date||January 2, 2002|
|City||Albuquerque, New Mexico|
|Previous episode||December 26, 2002|
|Next episode||January 9, 2003|
The January 2, 2003 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took place on January 2, 2003 at the Tingley Coliseum in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- John Cena defeated Rikishi (3:50)
- Bill DeMott defeated Chuck Palumbo (3:50)
- Billy Kidman defeated Eddie Guerrero (w/ Chavo Guerrero) (13:29)
- Chris Benoit & Edge defeated Team Angle (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin) (w/ Kurt Angle) (c) by DQ in a WWE Tag Team Championship Match (7:06)
- Nunzio (w/ Jamie Noble & Nidia) defeated Crash Holly (1:58)
- Brock Lesnar defeated Matt Hardy Version 1.0 (w/ Shannon Moore) (4:36)
Event Images Needed
To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, Please upload some images and put them in the article. Please remove this tag when this is done.