The January 17, 1993 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on December 15, 1992 at the Dane County Coliseum in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Ric Flair defeats Jim Powers (3:04)
- The Undertaker (w/ Paul Bearer) defeats Dale Wolfe (2:06)
- Bam Bam Bigelow defeats George Anderson (1:51)
- Lance Cassidy defeats Dave Sigfrids (2:21)
- Razor Ramon defeats Jerry Fox (2:07)