The January 12, 1992 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on December 2, 1991 at the Corpus Christi Memorial Coliseum in Corpus Christi, Texas.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Undertaker (w/ Paul Bearer) defeated Barry Horowitz (2:07)
- The New Foundation (Jim Neidhart & Owen Hart) defeated Phil Apollo & The Black Knight (2:47)
- The Berzerker (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeated Bob Bradley by Count Out (2:47)
- Roddy Piper defeated Louie Spicolli (1:38)
- Jake Roberts defeated Larry Ludden (2:28)