| In Your House 5:|
|Date||December 17, 1995|
|Venue||Hershey Park Arena|
|Last Event||Survivor Series|
|Next Event||Royal Rumble|
In Your House 5: Seasons Beatings was a professional wrestling pay-per-view event produced by the World Wrestling Federation (WWF), which took place on December 17, 1995 at the Hershey Park Arena in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Six matches aired on the broadcast.
In Your House 5 featured professional wrestling matches involving different wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds, plots, and storylines that were played out on WWF Monday Night Raw and other World Wrestling Federation television programs. Wrestlers portrayed a villain or a hero as they followed a series of events that built tension, and culminated into a wrestling match or series of matches.
Following the first match on the broadcast, Jerry Lawler introduced Jeff Jarrett and presented him with a storyline gold record for selling a million copies of his country music album, Ain't I Great. Lawler then invited Jarrett to do commentary with himself and Vince McMahon for the next match.
Ahmed Johnson was originally supposed to face Dean Douglas, but Douglas claimed that he could not compete due to a back injury. He introduced Buddy Landel (his "graduate student") as his replacement. Johnson won the match, and afterward Jarrett attacked Johnson with his gold record.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Free For All Match: Savio Vega defeated Bob Backlund
- Marty Jannetty & Razor Ramon defeated Sycho Sid & The 1-2-3 Kid (12:22)
- Ahmed Johnson defeated Buddy Landel (w/ Dean Douglas) (0:42)
- Hunter Hearst Helmsley defeated Henry O. Godwinn in a Arkansas Hog Pen Match (with Hillbilly Jim as Special guest referee (8:58)
- Owen Hart (w/ Jim Cornette) defeated Diesel (4:34)
- The Undertaker (w/ Paul Bearer) defeated King Mabel (w/ Sir Mo) in a Casket Match (6:11)
- Bret Hart (c) defeated The British Bulldog (w/Jim Cornette and Diana Smith) to retain the WWF World Heavyweight Championship (21:09)
- Dark Match: Goldust defeated Duke Droese
- Dark Match: Barry Horowitz, Hakushi & The Smoking Gunns (Bart & Billy Gunn) defeated The Body Donnas (Skip & Zip), Isaac Yankem & Yokozuna
Other on-screen talentEdit
|1995 World Wrestling Federation pay-per-views|
|Royal Rumble • WrestleMania 11 • In Your House • King of the Ring • The Lumberjacks • SummerSlam • Triple Header • Great White North • Survivor Series • Season's Beatings|
|1996 World Wrestling Federation pay-per-views|
Royal Rumble • In Your House 6 • WrestleMania 12 • In Your House 7 • In Your House 8 • King of the Ring • In Your House 9 • SummerSlam • In Your House 10 • In Your House 11 • Survivor Series • In Your House 12