Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Your House 15: A Cold Day in Hell was a professional wrestling pay-per-view event produced by the World Wrestling Federation (WWF), which took place on May 11, 1997 at the Richmond Coliseum in Richmond, Virginia.
In Your House 15: A Cold Day in Hell featured professional wrestling matches involving different wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds, plots, and storylines that were played out on WWF Monday Night Raw and other World Wrestling Federation television programs. Wrestlers portrayed a villain or a hero as they followed a series of events that built tension, and culminated into a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Free for All: Rockabilly defeated Jesse James (3:36)
- Dark match: The Legion of Doom (Hawk and Animal) defeated WWF Tag Team Champions Owen Hart and The British Bulldog by disqualification (5:00)
- Hunter Hearst Helmsley (w/ Chyna) defeated Flash Funk (10:05)
- Mankind defeated Rocky Maivia (8:46)
- The Nation of Domination (Crush, Savio Vega & Faarooq) defeated Ahmed Johnson in a Gauntlet match (13:25)
- Ken Shamrock defeated Vader in a No Holds Barred match (13:21)
- The Undertaker defeated "Stone Cold" Steve Austin to retain the WWF Championship (20:06)
Other on-screen talent
|1997 World Wrestling Federation pay-per-views|
|Royal Rumble • The Final Four • WrestleMania • Revenge of the 'Taker • A Cold Day in Hell • Canadian Stampede • King of the Ring • SummerSlam • Ground Zero • One Night Only • Badd Blood • Survivor Series • D-Generation X|