Hulk Hogan’s Main Event is a game announced for the Kinect on May 27th 2011. It is developed by Panic Button for Majesco, the Impact Wrestling superstar takes players' custom characters under his Hulk Hogan's teachings, guiding them on the path to stardom. He'll coach them on his signature poses as well as more than 30 wrestling combos using Microsoft's Kinect sensor to measure their movements. The game was later played at E3 2011.
- Hulk Hogan, wrestling icon and global sensation, mentors you so you can give the best show for the crowd.
- Perform 50+ jaw dropping special attacks and stunts.' Pump up the crowd with destructive combos and finishing moves: pile drivers, chair smash, body slam, clothesline etc.
- Design your wrestling superstar: Create your king of the ring by choosing ethnicity, body type, face, hair style and tattoos, then customize his outfit to your liking.
- Showmanship: It’s all about showmanship so get the crowd roaring to earn higher scores and better status.
- Perform in 9 venues including the backyard, local gym and mega stadium in front of a massive crowd.
- Use a variety of damaging props and objects including metal chairs and ladders to excite the fans and win the match.
- 'Xbox LIVE Leaderboards showcase Stunt of the Day and All Time Best Stunts from players nationwide.
- Multiple Gameplay Modes extend the challenge:
•Campaign: Work your way from backyard matches to the big stadium while keeping the crowd on their feet. •Head to Head: Take turns delivering punishing combos with a friend’s help. •Quick Stunt: Practice any extreme stunt before primetime in the ring. •Hardcore: Fight tough-to-beat enemy wrestlers under the extreme difficulty setting. •Tutorial: Learn basic moves and special stunts to become the best. •Replay Highlights: Relive your best stunts in slow motion to revel in your glory days.
- If this game is Pre-ordered then it will come with a Hulk Hoagn Game T-shirt.