Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Hollywood Squares is an American panel game show, in which two contestants play tic-tac-toe to win cash and prizes. The board for the game is a 3 × 3 vertical stack of open-faced cubes, each occupied by a celebrity seated at a desk and facing the contestants. The stars are asked questions by the host, and the contestants judge the truth of their answers to gain squares in the right pattern to win the game.
- Big Show - March 24, 2003.
- Big Show - March 25, 2003.
- Big Show - March 26, 2003.
- Big Show - March 27, 2003.
- Big Show - March 28, 2003.
- Big Show - March 29, 2004.
- Big Show - March 30, 2004.
- Big Show - March 31, 2004.
- Big Show - April 1, 2004.
- Big Show - April 2, 2004.
- Hollywood Squares on Wikipedia