- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Stevie Richards defeated JT Smith
- Dean Malenko (c) defeated Ray Odyssey to retain the ECW Television Championship
- Chris Benoit defeated Hack Myers
- 911 defeated The Pitbulls (Pitbull 1 & Pitbull 2) in a Two On One Handicap Match
- Mikey Whipwreck defeated Don E. Allen
- Cactus Jack & Tommy Dreamer defeated The Sandman & Tommy Cairo (13:00)
- Shane Douglas (c) defeated Ron Simmons to retain the ECW Heavyweight Championship
- The Public Enemy (Johnny Grunge & Rocco Rock) (c) defeated Sabu & The Tazmaniac to retain the ECW Tag Team Championship
|1993 • 1994 • 1995 • 1996 • 2000|
|1994 Extreme Championship Wrestling events|
The Night The Line Was Crossed • Ultimate Jeopardy • Dover March • Philadelphia March • Philadelphia May • When Worlds Collide • Montgomeryville June • Hostile City Showdown • Yonkers June • Montgomeryville July.1 • Heat Wave • Wildwood July • Montgomeryville July.2 • Hardcore Heaven • Concord September • Tampa September • Ocala September • Ocala October • Concord October • Harrisburg October • Concord October • Hamburg October • November to Remember • Jim Thorpe November • Philadelphia November • Norristown December • Bristol December • Hamburg December • Holiday Hell