They later battled on May 18 with Justin defeating Heath.
WWE Tag Team Champions (2010-2011)
On the October 25 episode of Raw, Barrett made a tag team match, with Gabriel and Slater facing Otunga and Cena for the championship. Gabriel and Slater won when Barrett ordered Otunga to allow Slater to pin him, becoming the new Tag Team Champions. Gabriel and Slater held the championship for nearly two months, before losing it to Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov in a four-way elimination match also involving The Uso Brothers and Mark Henry and Yoshi Tatsu on the December 6 episode of Raw. Gabriel and Slater received a rematch for the championship at the TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs pay-per-view on December 19, but lost by disqualification when Nexus member Michael McGillicutty interfered.
- Finishing moves
- Inverted DDT - Slater
- 450° splash - Gabriel
Championships and accomplishments
- The Brood/New Brood: predecessors
- The Nexus/The Corre: associated stables
- International Airstrike: Justin's new tag team
- Three Man Band (Heath's new stable)
- [Heath Slater's profile at WWE.com]
- [Justin Gabriel's profile at WWE.com]