This disambiguation page lists articles that might otherwise share the same title.
If an article link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.
Harold can refer to:
- Harold (depicted by Christian Cole, a manager in Championship Wrestling From Hollywood) was one of the students in Doctor Shelby's anger management class on the September 3 Raw in 2012. The mutual enjoyment Kane and Daniel Bryan seeing Harold in pain led to Team Friendship.
- Harold Angus wrestled 1928 to 1948
- Harold Hoag (a World Championship Wrestling alumni)
- Harold Koplar who co-developed Wrestling at the Chase in 1958
- Harold Myres ("Sonny" died May 5 2007 at 83 of natural causes)
- Harold Sakata aka "Tosh Togo" wrestled 1949 to 1975
- Harold Watanabe aka "Tojo Yamamoto" wrestled 1957 to 1991