Hard Justice 2009 was a professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event produced by the Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) promotion, which took place on August 16, 2009 at the TNA Impact! Zone in Orlando, Florida. It was the fifth event under the Hard Justice chronology and all matches took place under hardcore rules. The official theme song for the event was "Burn It Down" by F.I.L.T.H.E.E.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Daniels defeated Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Consequences Creed, D'Angelo Dinero, Jay Lethal, Suicide & The Amazing Red to become #1 contender to the TNA X-Division Championship in a Steel Asylum match (16:33).
- Abyss defeated Jethro Holliday (w/Dr. Stevie) in a $50,000 Bounty match (8:49).
- Hernandez defeated Rob Terry (w/Brutus Magnus & Doug Williams) to retain the #1 contender to the TNA World Heavyweight Championship briefcase (0:09).
- The British Invasion (Brutus Magnus & Doug Williams) (c) defeated Beer Money Inc. (James Storm & Robert Roode) to retain the IWGP Tag Team Championships (8:45).
- Cody Deaner & ODB defeated The Beautiful People (Angelina Love (c) & Velvet Sky) (w/Madison Rayne) to become the new TNA Women's Knockout Champion (7:26).
- Samoa Joe (w/Taz) defeated Homicide (c) to become the new TNA X-Division Champion (8:56).
- Booker T & Scott Steiner (c) defeated Team 3D (Brother Devon & Brother Ray) to retain the TNA World Tag Team Championships in a Falls Count Anywhere match (13:08).
- Kevin Nash defeated Mick Foley (c) to become the new TNA Legends Champion (10:38).
- Kurt Angle (c) defeated Matt Morgan & Sting to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship in a three way match (11:22).
Other on-screen talent
|2009 Total Nonstop Action Wrestling pay-per-views|
| Genesis • Against All Odds • Destination X • Lockdown • Sacrifice • Slammiversary|
Victory Road • Hard Justice • No Surrender • Bound for Glory • Turning Point • Final Resolution
|2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012|