Hard-Core Justice 2012 was a professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event produced by the Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) promotion, which took place on August 12, 2012 at the Impact Wrestling Zone in Orlando, Florida. It was the eighth show under the Hard Justice chronology and eighth event in the 2012 TNA PPV schedule.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez defeated Kid Kash & Gunner (9:24)
- Rob Van Dam defeated Mr. Anderson & Magnus in a 3-Way Falls Count Anywhere Match in the Bound for Glory Series for 20 points (9:14)
- Devon (c) defeated Kazarian to retain the TNA Television Championship (8:33)
- Madison Rayne defeated Ms. Tessmacher (c) to win the TNA Knockout Championship (5:56)
- Bully Ray defeated James Storm, Jeff Hardy & Robbie E in a 4-Way Tables Match in the Bound for Glory Series for 20 points (13:45)
- Zema Ion (c) defeated Kenny King to retain the TNA X Division Championship (11:06)
- AJ Styles defeated Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle & Christopher Daniels in a 4-Way Ladder Match in the Bound for Glory Series for 20 points (16:21)
- Austin Aries (c) defeated Bobby Roode in a Last Chance Match to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship (24:36)
Other on-screen talent
- [Hard-Core Justice 2012 results]
- TNA Wrestling.com
|2012 Total Nonstop Action Wrestling pay-per-views|
|Genesis • Against All Odds • Victory Road • Lockdown • Sacrifice • Slammiversary • Destination X • Hardcore Justice • No Surrender • Bound for Glory • Turning Point • Final Resolution|
|2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012|