Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, this Stadium article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
The Hallenstadion is a multi-purpose facility and is mainly home to the ZSC Lions of the National League A, in the Swiss city of Zurich.
Designed by Bruno Giacometti, it opened on July 18, 1939, and was renovated in 2005.
The arena is located in the quarter of Oerlikon in northern Zurich and has a capacity of up to 13,000 spectators in boxing.
- WWF WrestleMania Revenge Tour 1994 - Zürich - May 28, 1994
- WWE World Tour 2011 - Zurich - November 10, 2011
- WWE World Tour 2012 - Zurich - November 8, 2012
- WWE World Tour 2013 - Zurich - November 13, 2013
- WWE WrestleMania Revenge Tour 2015 - Zurich - April 18, 2015
- Hallenstadion on Wikipedia