Héroes Inmortales VII (Spanish for "Immortal Heroes VII") was a professional wrestling event produced by the Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA) promotion. The event, which commemorated the seventh anniversary of the death of AAA founder Antonio Peña, took place on October 18, 2013, at Gimnasio Miguel Hidalgo in Puebla, Puebla. While the 2011 and 2012 Peña memorial shows were both simply billed as Héroes Inmortales, the 2013 edition returned to using a Roman numeral, VII for seven, in its name. The event was headlined by El Texano, Jr. defending the AAA World Heavyweight Championship against Psycho Clown and also featured the annual Copa Antonio Peña. The event also included a memorial ceremony for AAA wrestler and the uncle of Psycho Clown, El Brazo, who died due to complications from diabetes three days before the event.
The event featured eight professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds, plots and storylines. Wrestlers portray either villains (referred to as "rudos" in Mexico) or fan favorites ("técnicos" in Mexico) as they follow a series of tension-building events, which culminate in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- Dark Cuervo, Mamba, Mari Apache and Mini Abismo Negro defeated El Elegido, Faby Apache, Octagóncito and Pimpinela Escarlata in a Eight-person tag team match
- Fénix defeated El Mesías, Monster Clown and Silver King in a Four-way elimination match in the first round of the 2013 Copa Antonio Peña
- El Hijo del Fantasma defeated Axel, Daga, Octagón and Pentagón Jr. in a Five-way elimination match in the first round of the 2013 Copa Antonio Peña
- La Parka defeated Electroshock, Máscara Año 2000, Jr. and La Parka Negra in a Four-way elimination match in the first round of the 2013 Copa Antonio Peña
- Chessman defeated Cibernético, El Hijo del Perro Aguayo and Psicosis in a Four-way elimination match in the first round of the 2013 Copa Antonio Peña
- Los Güeros del Cielo (Angélico and Jack Evans) defeated Los Mexican Power (Crazy Boy and Joe Líder) (c) (w/ Juventud Guerrera), Aero Star and Drago and La Secta (Dark Escoria and Dark Espíritu) in a Four-way elimination tag team match to win the AAA World Tag Team Championship
- El Texano, Jr. (c) (w/ El Hijo del Fantasma) defeated Psycho Clown (w/ Murder Clown) to retain the AAA World Heavyweight Championship
- La Parka defeated Chessman, Fénix and El Hijo del Fantasma in a Four-way elimination final match for the 2013 Copa Antonio Peña