Guilty as Charged 2001 took place on January 7, 2001 from the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York, New York. This was the final nationally and globally broadcast event held by the original and independent ECW before it filed for bankruptcy two months later.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- Bilvis Wesley pinned Mike Bell
- Jerry Lynn & Cyrus defeated Joey Matthews & Christian York (3:00)
- Danny Doring & Roadkill defeated EZ Money & Julio Dinero (with Chris Hamrick & Elektra) (10:06)
- Nova defeated Chris Hamrick (w/ Elektra) in an impromptu match (7:47)
- Tommy Dreamer defeated CW Anderson in an I Quit Match (14:09)
- Mikey Whipwreck & Yoshihiro Tajiri (w/ The Sinister Minister) defeated Little Guido & Tony Mamaluke (with Sal E. Graziano) and Super Crazy & Kid Kash in an elimination match (13:29)
- Simon Diamond (with Francine) & Johnny Swinger (with The Blue Boy & Jasmine) fought Balls Mahoney & Chilly Willy to a no contest (1:00)
- The Sandman defeated Steve Corino (with Jack Victory) and Justin Credible (with Francine) (13:20)
- Rhino defeated The Sandman (1:25)
- Rob Van Dam defeated Jerry Lynn (19:30)
|Guilty as Charged|
|1999 • 2000 • 2001|
|2001 Extreme Championship Wrestling events|