The 2008 Guerra de Titanes ("War of the Titans") was the twelfth annual Guerra de Titanes professional wrestling show promoted by Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). The show took place on December 6, 2008 in Orizaba, Mexico, the same venue used for the 2006 and 2007 events. The Main event featured a Ladder match for the vacant AAA World Heavyweight Championship between El Mesias and El Zorro and saw Mesias win the match to become a two-time champion. In addition to the main event the show featured a Steel Cage Match Luchas de Apuestas where the last man left in the cage would have his hair shaved off. The participants in the cage match were brothers El Brazo and Brazo de Plata as well as Pirata Morgan, Electroshock, Super Fly and El Elegido and saw El Brazo shaved bald as a result of his loss. As is tradition with AAA major events the wrestlers compete inside a hexagonal wrestling ring and not the four sided ring the promotion uses for television events and House shows.
The event featured a number of professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds or storylines. Wrestlers portray either villains (referred to as Rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (Técnicos in Mexico) as they compete in wrestling matches with pre-determined outcomes.
- Cynthia Moreno & El Oriental (c) defeat Faby Apache & Gran Apache to retain the AAA World Mixed Tag Team Championship (6:05)
- La Hermandad Extrema (Joe Lider & Nicho el Millonario) (c) vs. The Hart Foundation 2.0 (Jack Evans & Teddy Hart) ended in a Double Count Out in a AAA World Tag Team Championship Match (10:32)
- La Legion Extranjera (El Padrino, Kenzo Suzuki & Rellik) defeat Alan Stone, La Parka & Octagon (11:40)
- El Mesias defeats El Zorro in a Ladder Match to win the vacant AAA World Heavyweight Championship (Special Referee: Charly Manson) (15:18)
- Electroshock and El Elegido and Pirata Morgan and Super Fly and Super Porky defeat El Brazo in a Six Way Domo De La Muerte Mask Vs. Hair Steel Cage Match (8:16)
- Pirata Morgan leaves the cage (4:56)
- Super Fly leaves the cage (5:39)
- Electroshock leaves the cage (5:47)
- Super Porky leaves the cage (6:08)
- El Elegido leaves the cage (8:16)