The 2005 Guerra de Titanes ("War of the Titans") was the ninth Guerra de Titanes professional wrestling show promoted by Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). The show took place on December 10, 2005 in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico. The Main event featured Eight-man "Atómics" tag team match between the teams of La Secta Cibernetica (Cibernético, Dark Cuervo and Dark Escoria) and Abismo Negro, Latin Lover and La Parka.
The event featured a number of professional wrestling matches with different wrestlers involved in pre-existing scripted feuds or storylines. Wrestlers portray either villains (referred to as Rudos in Mexico) or fan favorites (Técnicos in Mexico) as they compete in wrestling matches with pre-determined outcomes.
- Kaoma Jr., Oscuridad, Rio Bravo and Tito Santana defeated Hombre Sin Miedo, Laredo Kid, Principe Zafiro and Rey Cometa in a Eight-man "Atómicos" tag team match
- Jerrito Estrada, Mini Abismo Negro and Mini Psicosis defeated Mascarita Sagrada, Mascarita Sagrada Jr. and Octagóncito in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- El Orientál and Cinthia Moreno defeated Chessman and La Diabólica to win the vacant AAA World Mixed Tag Team Championship
- Electroshock, Intocable and Zorro defeated Charly Manson, Pirata Morgan and Zumbido in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match
- Shocker defeated Sangre Chicana in a Luchas de Apuestas "hair vs. hair" match. As a result, Sangre Chicana had his hair shaved off.
- Abismo Negro, Latin Lover and La Parka defeated La Secta Cibernetica (Cibernético, Dark Cuervo and Dark Escoria) in a Six-man "Lucha Libre rules" tag team match