Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dark Match: Phil Brown defeated ??? and ??? and ??? and ??? and ??? and ??? and ??? and ??? and ??? and ??? and ??? and ??? and ??? and ??? and ??? and ??? and ??? and Asaafi and Beau Crockett and David Tita and Gunner Miller and James Anthony and LaBron Kozone and Mark Denny and Reggie Reason and Sahara Se7en and Sean Denny and Victor Andrews and White Mike (16:24)
- Brian Myers & The Washington Bullets (Jon Williams & Trey Williams) defeated The Heatseekers (Elliot Russell & Sigmon) & Kevin Matthews (13:05) in a Six Man Tag Team Match
- Sonjay Dutt (c) defeated Cedric Alexander (w/Tommy Thomas) (14:04) to retain the GFW NEXGEN Championship
- Matt Hardy defeated Jeff Jarrett (w/Karen Jarrett) (c) and Ethan Carter III (7:04) in a Three Way Steel Cage Match to win the WrestleCade Championship
|America's Most Liked Wrestling|
|1/25 • 2/15 • Confrontation 2015 • Live To Win 2015 • Bulletproof • Second To None 2015 • 8/29 • Friends & Foes • Dog Eat Dog • Cornette Cup|
|One Year Anniversary • All For The Glory • Never Enough • Live To Win 2016 • GFW/AML Confrontation 2016 • Prestige Championship Tournament • Mass Hysteria • Second To None 2016 •|