February 8, 1961 Edition of NWA Southwest Sports is a Professional wrestling event of World Class Wrestling Association & National Wrestling Alliance which took place at the Dallas Sportatorium in Dallas, Texas on February 8, 1961.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dan Manoukian (c) defeated Mario Milano to retain the NWA Texas Heavyweight Championship
- Alex Perez vs. Tosh Togo ended in a Draw
- Bull Curry vs. Jet Monroe ended in a Double DQ
- Dory Dixon defeated Bad Boy Hines
- Pepper Gomez defeated Sputnik Monroe in a Best Of Two Out Of Three Falls Match
- World Class Wrestling Association Event history
- World Class Wrestling Association
- National Wrestling Alliance