Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
February 7, 1961 Edition of NWA Southwest Sports is a Professional wrestling event of World Class Wrestling Association & National Wrestling Alliance which took place at the Dallas Sportatorium in Dallas, Texas on February 7, 1961.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Sputnik Monroe defeats Joey Aitken
- Tony Borne defeats Alex Perez
- Bull Curry vs. Danny McShain ended in a Double DQ
- Pepper Gomez defeats Tosh Togo
- Dan Manoukian (c) vs. Ciclon Negro ended in a Draw to retain the NWA Texas Heavyweight Championship
- Duke Keomuka defeats Dory Dixon in a Best Of Two Out Of Three Falls Match
- World Class Wrestling Association Event history
- World Class Wrestling Association
- National Wrestling Alliance