The February 6, 1988 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on January 26, 1988 at the Hersheypark Arena in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dark match: George Steele defeated Wellington Wilkins (2:36)
- Dark match: Barry Horowitz & Steve Lombardi defeated Lanny Poffo & Scott Casey (5:04)
- Dark match: Hercules & King Harley Race defeated The British Bulldogs (Davey Boy Smith & The Dynamite Kid) by Count Out (9:05)
- Dark match: The Killer Bees (B. Brian Blair & Jim Brunzell) defeated Barry Horowitz & Steve Lombardi (5:45)
- Dark match: The Bolsheviks (Boris Zhukov & Nikolai Volkoff) defeated Brady Boone & SD Jones (6:19)
- Rick Rude (w/ Bobby Heenan) vs. Ricky Steamboat ended in a Double DQ (4:18)
- Don Muraco defeated Dusty Wolfe (2:00)
- Ron Bass defeated Gary Starr (1:38)
- Jim Duggan defeated Brian Costello (1:48)
- Bam Bam Bigelow (w/ Oliver Humperdink) defeated Gino Carabello (1:16)
- The One Man Gang (w/ Slick) defeated Jerry Grey (1:38)
- Throughout the episode, an angle involving the André the Giant-Hulk Hogan match (which took place February 5 and aired on The Main Event) involved a "gag order" from WWF president Jack Tunney, precluding announcers and commentators from discussing the events surrounding the outcome of the match. (The show was produced prior to the airing of The Main Event, and in a couple of markets actually aired before The Main Event.) Heel color commentator Jesse "the Body" Ventura attempted to bring up the subject several times but was censored each time, upsetting him so much that he left the broadcast booth toward the end of the show.