The February 28, 1988 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on February 17, 1988 at the Kansas Expocentre in Topeka, Kansas.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dark match: Rick Rude defeated Koko B. Ware by Count Out (8:51)
- Dark match: Hercules defeated Jerry Allen (6:48)
- Dark match: Scott Casey defeated Barry Horowitz (9:57)
- Dark match: Bad News Brown defeated John Stewart (3:11)
- Koko B. Ware defeated Danny Davis (w/ Jimmy Hart) (2:25)
- Butch Reed (w/ Slick) defeated Mike Richards (1:58)
- Brutus Beefcake defeated Brian Costello (2:09)
- Rick Rude (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeated Jim Evans (1:57)
- Bam Bam Bigelow (w/ Oliver Humperdink) defeated Frank DeFalco (1:21)
- Demolition (Ax & Smash) (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeated Gary Jackson & Sonny Rogers (1:58)