Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The February 26, 1989 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on January 25, 1989 at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Jake Roberts defeats Darryl Peterson (2:38)
- The Brain Busters (Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard) (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeat Louie Spicolli & Riki Ataki (2:38)
- Brutus Beefcake vs. Dino Bravo (w/ Frenchy Martin) ended in a Double Count Out (3:52)
- Tito Santana defeats Jose Estrada (2:36)
- Bad News Brown defeats Mark Ming (1:52)
- Rick Rude (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeats Tim Horner (1:25)