The February 26, 1989 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on January 25, 1989 at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Jake Roberts defeated Darryl Peterson (2:38)
- The Brain Busters (Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard) (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeated Louie Spicolli & Riki Ataki (2:38)
- Brutus Beefcake vs. Dino Bravo (w/ Frenchy Martin) ended in a Double Count Out (3:52)
- Tito Santana defeated Jose Estrada (2:36)
- Bad News Brown defeated Mark Ming (1:52)
- Rick Rude (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeated Tim Horner (1:25)