The February 24, 2005 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took take place on February 22, 2005 at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio (c) defeated The Basham Brothers (Danny Basham & Doug Basham) to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship (12:53)
- Kurt Angle defeated Matt Martel in a Kurt Angle Invitational Match (2:10)
- Chavo Guerrero (c) defeated Funaki to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship (3:21)
- The Undertaker defeated Luther Reigns & Mark Jindrak in a Double Jeopardy Match (1:21)
- John Cena & The Big Show defeated John Bradshaw Layfield & Orlando Jordan (6:54)