The February 24, 1997 Edition of RAW was a televised Professional wrestling event by the WWF's RAW brand, which took place on February 24, 1997 at the Manhattan Center in New York, New York. It featured in-ring action from the stars of ECW after being invited to Raw the previous week by Jerry Lawler. This was the night after In Your House 13: The Final Four.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The New Blackjacks defeated Henry & Phineas Godwinn when Windham defeated Phineas following Bradshaw's lariat, even though Phineas' foot was on the bottom rope during the cover; after the match, the Godwinns hit a Slop Drop on the referee. (5:49)
- Stevie Richards (w/ Super Nova, the Blue Meanie, & 7-11) defeated Little Guido following the Stevieknife powerbomb and Stevie Kick; Paul Heyman did guest commentary for the match. (3:41)
- In an impromptu match when Crush interfered; after the bout, Miguel Perez,Jr. - who had been doing guest commentary for the bout - sent Vega out of the ring with a missile dropkick.
- Taz (w/ Bill Alphonso & Team Taz) defeated Mikey Whipwreck via submission with the Tazmission (2:33)
- During the bout, Farooq cut an insert promo on facing The Undertaker later in the show and his ongoing feud with Ahmed Johnson; late in the bout, Sabu lept off the Raw sign onto Taz's entourage and attempted to get at Alphonso but was soon dragged off by Team Taz; Paul Heyman did guest commentary for the bout.
- After the bout, Road Warrior Hawk hit the flying clothesline on one of the Headbangers (LOD's surprise return match after more than a four-year absence).