The February 22, 1987 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on January 27, 1987 at the Lee Civic Center in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Ricky Steamboat defeats Chic Donovan (4:53)
- The Junkyard Dog defeats Barry O (1:33)
- Bob Orton, Jr. & The Magnificent Muraco (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeat David Stoudemire & Salvatore Bellomo (2:04)
- Butch Reed (w/ Slick) defeats George Steele by Count Out (1:33)
- Dark match: Hulk Hogan (c) defeats Kamala to retain the WWF Championship