|Promotion||World Wrestling Entertainment|
|Date||February 21, 1999|
|Previous episode||February 14, 1999|
|Next episode||February 28, 1999|
Vince McMahon and Kane open the show with an in-ring interview. Vince mentions that Steve Austin will be the title challenger at WrestleMania in 5 weeks in a match referee'd by the newest Corporation member, Paul Wight. Next, he address the Undertaker. He calls the Ministry of Darkness's plans to take over the WWF very ambition. Vince doesn't appreciate either the kidnappings of Big Bossman and Shane McMahon or the threats delivered via envelope. He books an Inferno match for Undertaker against his brother Kane for the following Raw. The ring is set ablaze to make their point.
Backstage, Chyna trains Shane McMahon.
Mankind arrives and limps into the building.
Too Cool & The Disciples of Apocalypse teamed up to defeat the Oddities. The winning strategy consisted of stealing Golga's Cartman doll and distracted the rest of the Oddities while Disciples of Apocalypse beat up Kurrgan before Brian Christopher finishes him of with the Tennessee Jam. Droz sat in on commentary and talked about coming back from suspension.
Al Snow defeated D-Lo Brown thanks to some heavy outside interference. Debra distracted referee Teddy Long while Hart & Jarrett attacked Brown outside the ring. Snow hit Brown with Head to secure the pinfall victory.
Mankind comes to the ring. He states that he's feeling really old and beat up and he's not sure how much more he can wrestle. So he's looking into getting a new job, but feels that his resume of getting hit in the head might be lackluster. But something he could do is be a special guest referee at WrestleMania. So he starts a petition for the position and passes it to the crowd.
Viscera faces Big Bossman, but their match is short as the Corporation tries to bum rush Viscera. However the lights go out and the Ministry of Darkness starts a fire around the ring trapping the Corporation inside. Undertaker says that if he's going to hell then he's taking Vince McMahon down with him.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- 8-Man Tag Team Match: Too Much (Brian Christopher & Scott Taylor) and The Disciples of Apocalypse (8-Ball & Skull) defeated The Oddities (Kurrgan, Giant Silva, Golga, & George Steele) (1:42)
- Christopher pinned Kurrgan after a Tennessee Jam.
- Singles Match: The Godfather (w/ 2 Hos) drew Ken Shamrock (approx. 1:15)
- WWF European Championship Match: Shane McMahon (c) (w/ Chyna) defeated Gillberg (0:27)
- McMahon pinned Gillberg after hitting him with the belt.
- Gillberg was WWF Light Heavyweight champion at the time of this match.
- Singles Match: Al Snow defeated D'Lo Brown (2:03)
- Snow pinned Brown after hitting him with his mannequin head.
- Singles Match: Viscera defeated Big Bossman (1:13)