Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The February 19, 1989 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on January 25, 1989 at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Demolition (Ax & Smash) (c) defeat Chip Atkinson & Dusty Wolfe to retain the WWF Tag Team Championship (2:47)
- King Haku (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeats Omar Atlas (2:23)
- Ronnie Garvin defeats Lou Fabbiano (2:12)
- Ron Bass defeats Steve Stone (2:03)
- The Bushwhackers (Butch & Luke) defeat The Black Knight & Tim Patterson (2:44)
- The Ultimate Warrior (c) defeats Steve Sharkey to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship (1:15)
- Dark match: Jim Neidhart defeats The Honky Tonk Man (w/ Jimmy Hart) by DQ (3:19)