The February 17, 2006 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took take place on February 14, 2006 at the Norfolk Scope Arena in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Rey Mysterio defeated Sylvan (5:00)
- The Boogeyman defeated Orlando Jordan (0:42)
- Gregory Helms (c) defeated Scotty 2 Hotty to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship (4:35)
- Finlay & John Bradshaw Layfield (w/ Jillian Hall) defeated Chris Benoit & Lashley (14:55)
- Matt Hardy defeated Simon Dean (w/ Jake & Jesse) (3:13)
- Kurt Angle & The Undertaker defeated MNM (Mercury & Nitro) & Mark Henry (w/ Daivari & Melina) in a Three On Two Handicap Match (15:40)
- Dark Match: Kurt Angle (c) defeated Mark Henry, Randy Orton & The Undertaker in a Fatal Four Way Match to retain the World Heavyweight Champinship