The February 15, 2001 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWF's Smackdown brand, which took place on February 13, 2001 at the Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, New York.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Singles Match: Kane (w / The Undertaker) defeated Edge (w / Christian) (1:55)
- Singles Match: Matt Hardy (w / Jeff Hardy & Lita) defeated Perry Saturn (w / Terri Runnels) (3:38)
- Singles Match: Steve Austin defeated Chris Benoit (8:13)
- WWF Intercontinental Title Match: X-Pac defeated Chris Jericho (c) by DQ (3:46)
- WWF Hardcore Title Match: Raven (c) vs. The Big Show - No Contest (5:16)
- Singles Match: The Rock vs. Triple H - No Contest (8:10)