The February 14, 1987 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on January 26, 1987 at the SunDome in Tampa, Florida.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Tito Santana defeats Terry Gibbs (0:20). Prior to the match, Danny Davis comes to the ring and gets into a shoving match with Joey Marella, the "assigned official" for the match. WWF President Jack Tunney comes to the ring and announces that Davis is "suspended for life" as a referee, to which Davis is upset. Santana knocks Davis from the ring, and Davis is led away from ringside by Jimmy Hart. (This was part of the ongoing "corrupt official" storyline with Davis as the central character, and is the followup to The Hart Foundation defeating the British Bulldogs for the WWF Tag Team Championships a week earlier.)
- Bob Orton, Jr. & The Magnificent Muraco (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeat Lanny Poffo & Leo Strohein (3:25)
- The Junkyard Dog defeats John Valkower (2:03)
- Demolition (Ax & Smash) (w/ Johnny V) defeat Mario Mancini & Sivi Afi (1:19). This is the first television appearance of Barry Darsow as Smash; Darsow would continue in that role until Demolition's last match in the spring of 1991.
- Ricky Steamboat defeats Tom Laxton (2:02)
- The Can-Am Connection (Rick Martel & Tom Zenk) defeat The Gladiator & Tiger Chung Lee (3:19)
- "Piper's Pit" with guest Hulk Hogan. After reflecting on his friendship with André the Giant, Hogan gives a big "YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" to accepting his challenge for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania III.