The February 10, 2006 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took take place on February 7, 2006 at the Columbus Civic Center in Columbus, Georgia.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Chris Benoit defeated John Bradshaw Layfield (w/ Jillian Hall) and Matt Hardy and Orlando Jordan in a WWE United States Title #1 Contender Fatal Four Way Match (16:53)
- MNM (Mercury & Nitro) (w/ Melina) defeated Brian Kendrick & Paul London (5:16)
- Gregory Helms (c) defeated Nunzio to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship (4:16)
- Mascarita Sagrada & Tzuki vs. Octagoncito & Pequeno Violencia ended in a no contest (2:37)
- The Undertaker defeated Mark Henry (w/ Daivari) by DQ (13:18)
- Dark Match: Kurt Angle (c) defeated Mark Henry and The Undertaker in a Triple Threat Match to retain the World Heavyweight Championship
- Smackdown #339
- [Smackdown #339 on WWE Network]