The February 10, 1991 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on January 8, 1991 at the UTC Arena in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Undertaker (w/ Brother Love) defeated Alan Reynolds (2:08)
- The Texas Tornado defeated Dale Wolfe (2:51)
- The Warlord (w/ Slick) defeated Pez Whatley (2:03)
- The Big Boss Man defeated Doug Vines (2:08)
- The Legion of Doom (Animal & Hawk) defeated Demolition (Crush & Smash) (w/ Mr. Fuji) by DQ (4:14)
- Dark match: The Barbarian defeated Saba Simba (3:54)
- Dark match: Mr. Perfect (c) defeated Terrence Baylock to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship (2:54)
- Dark match: The Big Bossman defeated Bobby Heenan in a Ball & Chain Match (2:40)
- Dark match: The Undertaker defeated Shane Douglas
- Dark match: Jim Duggan defeated Tony Burton (2:28)
- Dark match: Power and Glory (Hercules & Paul Roma) & The Warlord vs. The Legion of Doom (Animal & Hawk) & Davey Boy Smith ended in a Double DQ (7:15)