The February 1, 1993 Edition of RAW was a televised Professional wrestling event by the WWF's RAW brand, which was taped on February 1, 1993. This episode aired from the Grand Ballroom at the Manhattan Center Studios (a small New York theatre).
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dark Match: Jim Powers vs. Mike Bell
- Tatanka defeated Damien Demento (4:10)
- High Energy (Owen Hart & Koko B. Ware) defeated Iron Mike Sharpe & Vito (1:31)
- Doink the Clown defeated Typhoon (3:10)
- Yokozuna (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeated Bobby DeVito (2:02)
- Lex Luger defeated Jason Knight (2:38)
- Highlights of a Bret Hart speech at the Headlock on Hunger event.
- Vince McMahon interviews Brutus Beefcake about his near-fatal accident.
- Vince McMahon interviews Todd Pettengill and asks him what is coming up on the next episode of WWF Mania.
- Howard Finkel gives a speech on Andre the Giant following his recent passing, and a ten-bell salute is given in Andre's memory.
- Jim Duggan is on the telephone during the Yokozuna/Bobby DeVito match talking about the challenge he has issued to Yokozuna.
- Vince McMahon interviews Money Inc. who are the current WWF Tag Team Championship holders. Both members of Money Inc. want to wrestle Brutus Beefcake individually after he earlier stated that he issued an open challenge to anyone in the WWF to wrestle him. Jimmy Hart their manager comes out and warns Money Inc. that if one of them gets injured their career could be over and they will lose the Tag Titles. Randy Savage during a later match says that Brutus Beefcake accepted the challenge.
- In a pre-recorded promo, Mr. Perfect features in a game of football passing with NFL Superstar Steve Jordan.