Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
February 1, 1961 Edition of NWA Southwest Sports is a Professional wrestling event of World Class Wrestling Association & National Wrestling Alliance which took place at the Dallas Sportatorium in Dallas, Texas on February 1, 1961.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Bull Curry vs. Dan Manoukian ended in a No Contest
- Alex Perez vs. Tony Borne ended in a Draw
- Dory Dixon defeats Jet Monroe
- Sputnik Monroe defeats Ciclon Negro
- Alex Perez, Bull Curry, Ciclon Negro & Dory Dixon defeat Dan Manoukian, Jet Monroe, Sputnik Monroe & Tony Borne in a South American Rules Match
- World Class Wrestling Association Event history
- World Class Wrestling Association
- National Wrestling Alliance