Niko Bogojevic (December 21, 1991) is an American professional wrestler and former amateur wrestler. He currently is signed by WWE, where he is working in their developmental branch WWE NXT. He previously worked for NRW Pro Wrestling under the ring name Dozer. He has also worked for the National Wrestling Alliance and Ultra Championship Wrestling-Zero.
Bogojevic is re-known in the State of Wisconsin for being one of the most decorated Amateur wrestlers in state history.
Bogojevic wrestled early matches in the Colorado promotions Ultra Championship Wrestling-Zero and NRW Pro Wrestling, using the ring name Dozer. During this time, he won the NRW Charged Championship and won the 2015 Rookie of the Year Award.
Bogojevic attended Colorado State University-Pueblo, studying Recreation. While training at the USA Olympic Training facilities he was trained and mentored by Olympic Gold Medalist Rulon Gardner. His full name is pronounced NEE-koh BOH-goh-yay-vich.
- World Strongest Slam
- Dozer Bomb (a variant of the Vader Bomb off of the second turnbuckle)
- Signature moves
Championships and accomplishments
- 2015 NRW Rookie of the Year
- NRW Charged Championship (1-time)
- Wrestled in the only Iron Man match in the history of the State of Colorado on March 19th, 2016
- Amateur Wrestling Accomplishments
- 2-time USA Wrestling Cadet All-American
- 2007 Fila Cadet Greco-Roman national champion
- 3-time USA Wrestling Junior All-American
- 2009 USA Wrestling Junior Greco-Roman national champion
- 2010 Wisconsin State Champion
- Undefeated 48-0 Senior Record
- 2010, Ranked #13 in Wrestling's USA Magazine's Best High School Wrestlers
- Superior High School's All-Time Leader in wins (135)
- 2014 Team USA Greco-Roman Roster Member
- 2014, Bronze Medal at Pan-American Games (Mexico City, Mexico)