The December 4, 1988 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on November 16, 1988 at the Arco Arena in Sacramento, California.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Rockers (Marty Jannetty & Shawn Michaels) defeat Barry Horowitz & Steve Lombardi (5:11)
- Koko B. Ware defeats Iron Mike Sharpe (2:47)
- Ron Bass defeats Louie Spicolli (1:36)
- The Red Rooster (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeats Sam Houston (2:46)
- Mr. Perfect defeats Frank Valdez (2:29)