The December 3, 1989 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on November 2, 1989 at the Kansas Coliseum in Wichita, Kansas.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Jake Roberts defeats Al Burke (2:44)
- The Bolsheviks (Boris Zhukov & Nikolai Volkoff) defeat Scott Colton & Tom Fuller (2:21)
- Jimmy Snuka defeats Mike Scarberry (1:51)
- Bad News Brown defeats Mike Justice (2:01)
- Dino Bravo (w/ Jimmy Hart & The Canadian Earthquake) defeats Paul Roma (1:36)
- Rick Martel (w/ Slick) defeats Red Tyler (2:56)
- The Bushwhackers (Butch & Luke) defeat Barry Horowitz & Dave Wagner (2:48)